ATM Banking Services
The changing demands of customers for a more flexible, transparent and easy banking experience, which is changing the landscape for financial institutions, is compelling many to evolve and develop digital banking technologies. Atwima Mponua Rural Bank by introducing ATMs and Card issuance is empowering our customers to participate in the digital banking space.
The Atwima Mponua ATM Service is a self-service electronic channel that allows customers to access their account information from ATMs (automated teller machines) and perform basic banking transactions quickly, safely, and conveniently without visiting the banking halls.
Services available include:
- 24 hour cash withdrawals (with daily limits set by the bank)
- Account balance enquiries
- Mini-statement printing (for last ten transactions)
- Funds transfers (between own accounts )
- Extensive Nationwide acceptance
- Round-the-clock access to cash
- Unlimited access to your account information
- Access to ATMs of other banks on the GH-Link network
CARD APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE
GH-Link ATM Cards are issued at all our Agencies. You are invited to visit any of our Agencies to apply for your card.
- You must be customer of the Bank
- You will be required to bring along a valid nationally acceptable ID
- You shall be required to fill a simple form