AMRB Shares Growth Driver.
Atwima Mponua Rural Bank Limited is a private company limited by Shares. It has a separate legal entity distinct from its shareholders and Directors / Managers. The liability of the shareholders is limited to the amount paid on issued share capital.
Atwima Mponua Rural Bank – Limited (AMRB) has continued working towards achieving its goal of “providing affordable, customized and quality products and services to its cherished customers”.
Despite a few years of negative performance, the Bank’s operating structure, together with its strong cash flows has positioned the bank to take advantage of the next phase of digital evolution in the rural banking space. Atwima Mponua is confident that our operations will continue benefiting from strong growth in profit, which will be underpinned by the development of many other attractive products and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When was Atwima Mponua Rural Bank (AMRB) founded? AMRB was founded in 1984.
- Where is Atwima Mponua Rural Bank (AMRB) located?
AMRB has its Head Office at Toase in the Atwima Nwabiagya District in the Ashanti Region.The Head Office is adjacent to the Toase Senior High School, off the Abuakwa – Bibiani Road.
- How many shareholders can the Bank boast of?
The Bank has an estimated number of One thousand and seven hundred (1,700) shareholders.
- Presently, what is the price per share? A share is presently being sold at TWENTY PESWAS (Gh¢ 0.20)
- What is the minimum number of shares one is allowed to buy? Five hundred shares
- Is AMRB a good share to buy? Yes AMRB is targeting annual dividend growth of 15-20%
- Which Branches have been designated as sales outlet?
Potential shareholders can visit any of our Branches with the landmarks below to purchase shares.
- Adjacent Toase Senior High School
- Oposite the Abuakwa Police station
- Adjacent the Akropong Police Station and opposite the Akropong Circuit Court
- Opposite the Bantama Chief’s Palace, off the Bantama high street
- Adjacent the NPP District Office – Mankranso
- Opposite the Suame Shell filling station and adjacent to NUROM Hotel
- Off the Kwadaso – Sofoline road, in the new bus terminal.
- Opposite the Bibiani Circuit Court